Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

Coming to the UK in early October

I'll be in the UK from October 1 to 10 to do Hild-ish things.

In the north I'll be doing events for two libraries and a literature festival:

  • Calderdale Library, Thursday 2nd October, TBD
  • Stockton-on-Tees Library, Friday 3rd October, TBD
  • Ilkley Literature Festival, Sunday 5th October, 4:30 pm
In London, I'll be at two universities and a bookshop:
  • King's College London, Tuesday, 7th October, 6 - 8 pm
  • Queen Mary University, Wednesday, 8th October, TBD
  • Forbidden Planet, Thursday, 9th October, 6 - 7 pm
More details later, with links etc. I think the only one you'd have to book in advance and pay for is the Ilkley Festival (tickets go on sale tomorrow but I've no idea how quickly they do or don't sell out).

Meanwhile, this is thrilling for me. It will be the first time I've done a novel-related event in the UK since 1993 when I was there for the launch of Ammonite. There are so very many UK readers I've met since and talked to through the magical ether of the intarwebs. I wish I could meet you all. I wish I could spend a month in the UK travelling about. But ten days is what we have.

So I hope you can come to one of the events above. It'll be a blast!
This blog has moved. My blog now lives here: http://nicolagriffith.com/blog/

Print